BARBRI is continuing the expansion of its business that provides test preparation, training, and graduate education to a broad spectrum of learners in the legal education market. We have a sophisticated model that is built on providing learning services to Law Schools and University partners and delivering learning programs to student consumers who wish to enter or advance their careers in the legal industry. We are expanding by increasing the number of Law School and Adult Education partners. We are expanding our Sales Enablement team by adding a new position that will help us shape and execute strategy.
This is a key position reporting directly to the Director of Sales Enablement. The successful candidate will work in a matrixed market team collaborating with marketing, business development, operations, and finance teams. They will prioritize multiple projects based on the needs of the business and work collaboratively on projects that accelerate sales efficiency and effectiveness.
Candidate Profile & Skills:
A marketing or business professional who will have a demonstratable record of successfully shaping and executing projects that have accelerated revenue growth by leveraging their data analysis background, skills, and experience. They are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities and have a strong bias toward action. Success will be measured by the impact on revenue performance. They will have a voracious appetite for learning and a customer-centric approach.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in marketing, sales, or data analyst roles
- Highly skilled and experienced working CRMs and is capable of leading dashboard and reporting projects
- Must have advanced skills in Salesforce and/or HubSpot, and preference will be given to applicants that are experienced in both. Certifications in either are a plus.
- Highly proficient working in Excel
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, digital advertising, and social media.
- Experience with Power BI/ Tableau or other data visualization software is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
At BARBRI Global, we value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits with competitive pricing. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that prioritizes the dignity and humanity of every employee. We will strive to ensure every team member feels empowered to be their authentic self, irrespective of identity. We believe these tenets are vital to pursuing one’s full potential in the workplace.