At BARBRI, we believe that every student deserves the most effective educational experience possible. We believe that by working with the global legal profession more closely, we can effectively bridge the gap between university and employment by creating effective learning and development to enhance the qualifications and employability skills of the legal profession and aspiring lawyers.
As B2B Client Services Advisor, you will be responsible for supporting the Client Services Manager for all BARBRI Global products. This will include account management administration and establishing and overseeing course delivery for all BARBRI International B2B clients. The B2B Client Services Advisor will be a key member of the New Business & Account Management Team and will establish a very close working relationship with BARBRI’s Global Operations Team and the rest of the New Business & Account Management Team.
You will be a part of a talented New Business & Account Management Team and will help maintain BARBRI’s relationships with external agents and partners. You will have a background in client services and experience in excellent customer service.
Priorities for the business
- Driving Execution – Translates strategic priorities into operational reality; Aligns communication, accountabilities, resource capabilities, internal processes, and ongoing measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
- Building Partnerships - Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organisations to help achieve business goals.
- Support the New Business & Account Management Team in maintaining BARBRI’s global B2B revenue streams to meet organisational budget and strategic priorities.
- Support the New Business & Account Management Team to build and sustain strong relationships with key clients and act as a trusted partner for individuals within these organisations responsible for the organisation of legal training, learning and development.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and support them through the delivery of efficient and effective account management and client services provision to meet their expectations and demands.
- Service fully all client needs from enrolment to feedback for all BARBRI Global products and support client training needs analysis where appropriate.
- Ensure course delivery organisation satisfies clients’ needs and maximises client retention through the provision of excellent customer service and achievement of existing SLA/KPIs.
- Ensure client services systems and processes are kept up to date to ensure effectiveness and identify opportunities to streamline and improve processes.
- Identify service delivery procedural failures and work with the Global Operations Team to resolve and apply lessons learned and effectively resolve complaints to prevent reoccurrence.
- Assist with the creation of new leads and B2B market opportunities through relationship building and cross-selling.
As a member of the BARBRI global team, you will:
- act as a role model and ambassador for the company to enhance BARBRI’s brand awareness and perception;
- carry out a wide range of activities to ensure the success of the BARBRI global business;
- attend and contribute to team meetings; and
- track and report project progress to the Senior Director of Business Development.
Qualifications and experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant education level preferred
- Experience in client services management
- Previous use of salesforce or other CRM systems an advantage
- Ability to communicate key messages to our customers
- Ability to communicate at a professional level
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyses information skillfully
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, faculty, or legal community members. Ability to develop and deliver persuasive presentations.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid, evidence-based conclusions and provide recommendations.
Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Ability to work well in groups and across functions. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to present recommendations and plans to senior management and key customer representatives with poise and professional effectiveness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing, Spreadsheet, and presentation software and be able to use the Internet and Email effectively.
[Experience in managing or operating a [LMS/CRM/Student Information] system is preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands/fingers to operate equipment and talk/hear attributes to communicate and exchange information. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and expansive reading.
Relocation Assistance Provided? No
Working Hours: Varies based on business needs
Travel Requirements: Some business travel may be required
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.