At BARBRI, we believe that every student deserves the most effective educational experience possible. We believe that by working with the global legal profession more closely, we can effectively bridge the gap between university and employment by creating effective learning and development to enhance the qualifications and employability skills of the legal profession and aspiring lawyers.
As the Course Coordinator, you will be responsible for day-to-day course delivery across all Barbri Altior products and assessments. This will also include the results processing of all course assessments. The Course Coordinator will be a key member of the Operations Team and will establish a very close working relationship with the Operations Coordinators and the Customer Experience Manager to deliver excellent customer service in the relevant regions and support revenue growth.
You will be a part of a talented Operations team and will maintain BARBRI’s relationships with external agents and partners. You will have a background in course administration and results in processing and experience in managing course logistics directly to international candidates or their employers seeking to enhance their professional qualifications and practice skills.
Priorities for the business -
- Building Partnerships - Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organisations to help achieve business goals.
- Through effective collaboration with the Digital Content Senior Coordinator, ensuring accurate information is delivered to all course delegates in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining an accurate working knowledge of all materials and the learning management system, and where appropriate improving functionality.
- Liaising with trainers and venues as required across all products, including booking arrangements for trainer accommodation.
- Assist with the creation and management of student schedules. Acknowledge and process any delegate requests and amendments accordingly.
- Identifying and obtaining course materials and supplies.
- Monitoring of course-related expenditure against budget and reviewing future course numbers to ensure profitable course delivery.
- Processing purchase invoices and payment submissions for all courses.
- Managing costs data within Dynamics.
- Compiling data and responding to administrative requests from regulatory bodies.
- Production and distribution of course certificates.
- Assist with Live Online session monitoring. This may involve early starts or late evenings depending on the session timings.
- Communicating with delegates via telephone and email enquiries for all post-booking course-related queries.
- Assist the Course Delivery Manager and the rest of the Operations Team in any additional SQE1 & SQE2 preparation work as required.
As a member of the global team, you will
- Act as a role model and ambassador for the Company to enhance BARBRI’s brand awareness and perception.
- carry out a wide range of activities to ensure the success of the BARBRI global business;
- attend and contribute to team meetings, and
- track and report projects to your line manager.
Qualifications and experience
- Min. 2 years of experience in a Customer Service environment
- Understanding the needs of an undergraduate, postgraduate and professional legal audience
- Ability to communicate key messages to our customer
- Ability to communicate at a professional level
- Planning/organising—the individual prioritises and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability—Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyses information skilfully.