BARBRI Global is seeking a creative, strategic and organized individual who is interested in an opportunity to work within a world-class learning and technology organization. The Director of Student Experience will help develop and execute a strategy that nurtures and engages student/customers throughout Law School in the US to retain and encourage customer satisfaction after an initial BARBRI purchase or experience.
As the Director of Student Experience you will work collaboratively with marketing, customer service and sales to employ industry best practices in customer engagement to create a sense of belonging and community for all US Law School customers with BARBRI. You will be responsible for creating and executing a differentiated touchpoint strategy for all years of Law School to grow BARBRI brand love for students using tools like webinars, content, social media, social events, email, etc, as well as direct contact and interaction with students. You will develop and implement programs that are informed by data and focused on customer needs with the goal of leading students to purchase additional BARBRI products.
The person should have a proficient understanding of the Law School experience, law students or loyalty marketing strategies and tactics. Salary and title commensurate with experience.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- J.D. is required and must have successfully passed a Bar exam
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working in a business environment within the Law School business space or at a Law School or education or education business environment
- Salary and title commensurate with experience
- Excellent organizational, written, interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Proven leadership abilities and skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and handle multiple assignments.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Hubspot (or other CRM), PowerPoint and Calendar.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write the English language